Friday, January 19, 2007

: (

Alright all you animal lovers, listen up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey are in town, and that is your signal to drag out those printed on 100% recycled paper protest signs. Bozo and the gang have been in town since the 14th, but since I've been away from this technology nonsense for so long I only got my e-mail from PETA today, letting me know of the "anti-circus demonstrations" taking place in the area. But don't worry, you haven't missed your chance! The following dates are the last two scheduled anti-circus demos before the tour leaves for somewhere that isn't the Vetrans Memorial Arena.

Saturday, January 20, 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 21, 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.


And if you don't care (you heartless unethical twit), then enjoy this video, featuring a truely respectable role model- that guy from MTV.

As quxzyt writes in the comments, "Fuck that peace of shit motherfuckers hurting that poor baby elephant! ASSHOLES." Oh, quxzyt, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I promise I'm still here, Apathetic Arlington

1 comment:

Jaxopolitan said...

Coincedentally, I had this conversation about my eating habits over the weekend:

"You're vegetarian? How disappointing."
"Please, I eat men. Not meat."